Great Howarth School is a DfE registered, independent special school for pupils aged 7 to 18 years, who may have social, emotional and mental health difficulties, as well as a range of other needs, including ADHD or ASD. Our school, has a range of subject specific areas, including a fully equipped teaching kitchen, IT department, primary school area, large community areas for recreation, assembly and outside play.
Our schools will have their own dedicated web pages in the near future. For further information about any of our schools, please contact the relevant school directly. We look forward to hearing from you.
At Great Howarth School we:
- Specialise in working with pupils with a range of challenges and difficulties
- Provide specialist support for pupils with social, emotional and mental health difficulties
- Provide a safe learning environment
- Provide personalised programmes of learning, which include a range of qualifications
- Engage and develop pupils through their personal strengths and interests
- Maintain effective links with families and the community
- Work effectively with a range of professionals to support pupils
- Have high expectations and aspirations, which support pupils to succeed
The Headteacher is Tracy Porter
Great Howarth, Rochdale, OL12 9HJ
01706 631 804
To make an enquiry please contact the referrals team on 01543 460 200