Great Howarth School is a DfE registered, independent special school for pupils aged 7 to 18 years, who may have social, emotional and mental health difficulties, as well as a range of other needs, including ADHD or ASD. Our school, has a range of subject specific areas, including a fully equipped teaching kitchen, IT department, primary school area, large community areas for recreation, assembly and outside play.
At Great Howarth School we:
- Specialise in working with pupils with a range of challenges and difficulties
- Provide specialist support for pupils with social, emotional and mental health difficulties
- Provide a safe learning environment
- Provide personalised programmes of learning, which include a range of qualifications
- Engage and develop pupils through their personal strengths and interests
- Maintain effective links with families and the community
- Work effectively with a range of professionals to support pupils
- Have high expectations and aspirations, which support pupils to succeed
The Head Teacher is Jane Cresswell.
Great Howarth, Rochdale, OL12 9HJ
01706 631 804