Great Howarth School is committed to developing its pupils as individuals, enabling them to achieve their full potential in environment that is both safe and enjoyable.
Great Howarth School is registered with Ofsted for 24 pupils and has large subject specific rooms such as a fully equipped teaching kitchen and IT department, and large community areas for recreation, assembly and outside play.
At Great Howarth School we:
- Specialise in working with young people with a range of complex needs
- Support young people with social, emotional and mental health difficulties
- Provide a safe learning environment
- Provide person-centred care, promoting individual learning and study
- Work to pupils strengths and interests
- Maintain strong family links
- Manage professional support of young people
- Have a pro-active team – high expectations of staff and young people
- Promote core values of honesty, care, trust, consistency and reliability
The Head Teacher is Jane Cresswell.
Great Howarth, Rochdale, OL12 9HJ
01706 631 804