We are delighted to announce the opening of our new school based in Leeds – Armley Grange School opening Autumn 2020
Armley Grange will be opening Autumn 2020 – providing day education in Phase 1 for 25 secondary pupils, with phase 2, opening later in the year, for an additional 25 primary pupils.
Armley Grange will provide high quality, child centered education; education that meets the needs of the individual; education that nurtures social and emotional development; education that prepares students for their adult lives and promotes independence.
We are now accepting referrals – Please contact Jacqui Smith on 07778 466 236 . firstname.lastname@example.org to make an enquiry.
- Specialise in working with pupils with a range of challenges and difficulties
- Provide specialist support for pupils with social, emotional and mental health difficulties
- Provide a safe learning environment
- Provide personalised programmes of learning, which include a range of qualifications
- Engage and develop pupils through their personal strengths and interests
- Maintain effective links with families and the community
- Work effectively with a range of professionals to support pupils
- Have high expectations and aspirations, which support pupils to succeed
Interim Head Teacher: Julie Catanach
Armley Grange, Armley Grange Drive, Armley, Leeds, LS12 3QH
To make an enquiry please contact the referrals team on 01543 460 200