Armley Grange based in Leeds provides day education for 25 secondary pupils and 25 primary pupils.
The school provides high quality, child centered education; education that meets the needs of the individual; education that nurtures social and emotional development; education that prepares students for their adult lives and promotes independence.
To make a referral please contact Jacqui Smith on 07778 466 236 firstname.lastname@example.org
At Armley Grange we:
- Specialise in working with pupils with a range of challenges and difficulties
- Provide specialist support for pupils with social, emotional and mental health difficulties
- Provide a safe learning environment
- Provide personalised programmes of learning, which include a range of qualifications
- Engage and develop pupils through their personal strengths and interests
- Maintain effective links with families and the community
- Work effectively with a range of professionals to support pupils
- Have high expectations and aspirations, which support pupils to succeed
Interim Head Teacher: Julie Catanach
Armley Grange, Armley Grange Drive, Armley, Leeds, LS12 3QH
To make an enquiry please contact the referrals team on 01543 460 200