Permanent Registered Home Manager (Children and Young People)
Based in Staffordshire
37.5 hours per week
25 days’ annual leave
Annual Reward & Recognition Scheme.
Horizon Care is one of the most innovative providers of young people’s residential care in the UK. We care for vulnerable young people with complex needs, who can be behaviourally challenging.
An exciting position has arisen with a growing company to manage and be responsible for one of our established children’s homes in Staffordshire.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience in a managerial within a residential setting working with young people with challenging behaviours and emotional difficulties;
- Must have an QCF 3 Caring for Children and Young People or equivalent;
- NVQ/QCF Level 3 Diploma for the Children’s and Young People’s Workforce or QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care, Children and Young People’s Services
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and multitasking skills;
- Effective supervision and leadership skills;
- The ability to cope with and remain calm in challenging and demanding situations;
- A full UK Driving Licence.
Horizon Care and Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and has an expectation that all staff share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references an enhanced DBS disclosure which will be met by the employer.
For a Job Description and Person Spec please apply on line at www.horizoncare.co.uk or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01543 570304
Closing date: 30th June 2017
Horizon Care and Education is committed to quality, equality and valuing diversity