Referrals Manager – Education
We have an opportunity for a Referrals Manager within our busy Business Development team, working closely with our school leaders to manage requests for educational placements from commissioners.
In this role, you’ll strengthen and build partnerships with existing and new customers to enhance the referral process and to market our Education services, in line with our company aim that all young people who we place are enabled to achieve beyond their goals and have the best possible start to adult life.
You’ll be key in ensuring strong lines of communication with Head Teachers are in place, to ensure placement decisions on referrals are appropriate and within an agreed timeframe. At all times, you’ll be providing a professional customer service, clear customer communications and interactions, both internally and externally.
You will also work with the Referrals Managers focused on our residential services, working to ensure that referrals for residential placements are well-managed in a timely manner and young people are placed into suitable homes, providing them with a stable environment.
To succeed in the role you will need to:
- Have had significant relevant experience working within the education, local government commissioning or SEN sector at a responsible level
- Be a motivated self-starter, able to work on your own initiative with limited supervision including initiating contact with new or potential customers
- Have confidence and presence, with credibility to influence customers both internal and external through excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work whilst under pressure, maintaining an excellent degree of accuracy
- Willingness to be flexible in response to changing needs, including the need to travel or work at other locations
Part time or flexible hours would be considered for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, apply now at clicking the link to the application form, contact head office on 01543 570304 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 5.00pm 27 August 2018
Interviews: 4 and 5 September 2018‹ back