HR Advisor – 12 months maternity cover
HR Advisor required to cover 12 months maternity leave (Education)
3 days per week 22.5 hours.
Starting November 2017
Horizon Care and Education Group requires a HR Advisor to cover 12 Months maternity leave, the role will based at our head office in Cannock (travel will be required)
- MAIN DUTIES
- To deliver an efficient and effective HR advisory service, covering all employment related matters, seeking professional legal advice where appropriate.
- Manage a case load in conjunction with relevant managers/Head Teachers, ensuring all documentation and letters are produced and filed.
- Ensuring that all work complies with the DfE ‘Children’s Homes National Minimum Standards, DfE ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ and the ‘Children’s Homes Regulations’.
- To maintain regular contact with managers within the regions the Adviser is supporting, to ensure a proactive approach to managing employee relations matters such as poor performance, grievances, probation, safeguarding issues, sickness absence. Ensure that all case logs are kept up to date.
- To liaise with relevant managers in respect of their recruitment requirements and ensure that the staff location lists, and vacancy lists are up to date at all times for regions being supported. To work in conjunction with the HR Co-ordinator to ensure vacancies are placed in a timely manner in the most appropriate advertising media.
- To produce HR management information/statistics on a monthly basis for the Head of HR.
- To check and sign contracts of employment for new employees starting in your region.
- To deliver internal training sessions for managers or employees when required on HR related matters.
- To develop relevant HR policies and procedures to ensure the Group is compliant and adhering to Best Practice.
If you have a calm approach and thrive on working as part of a busy team then we would like to hear from you.
You can apply directly via the website or for more information please contact the HR office on 01543 570304.
Closing Date 29 September 2017
Horizon Care and Education is committed to quality, equality and valuing diversity.