Bloomfield School provides a nurturing, pupil centred approach where staff are committed to helping and securing positive outcomes for all. We are passionate about education but most of all we are committed to each individual pupil, to their safety, their welfare and personal development.
- Specialise in working with young people with a range of complex needs
- Support young people with social, emotional and mental health difficulties
- Provide a safe learning environment
- Provide person-centred care, promoting individual learning and study
- Work to pupils strengths and interests
- Maintain strong family links
- Manage professional support of young people
- Have a pro-active team – high expectations of staff and young people
- Promote core values of honesty, care, trust, consistency and reliability
The Head Teacher is James Davis.
Bloomfield College, Bloomfield Road, Tipton, West Midlands, DY4 9ER.
0121 520 9408
Click here to access school website.