Why work for us?
At Horizon, we live up to our values, and we value our people. We are proud to be one of the most innovative providers of young people’s residential care and education in the UK.
Our success means that we are opening new residential homes and schools and making a difference for young people in a variety of new areas as well as continuing to support young people in our established services.
Our staff come from all backgrounds and often have experience and skills gained in a variety of different roles and environments.
Here are just some of the benefits of working for us:
• Friendly, small passionate teams
• Pleasant, supportive working environments
• Rewarding work helping our young people aged 8-18 reach their potential in their daily lives and through their learning
• Competitive salary including opportunities to earn enhancements and pick up additional hours
• Flexible working patterns
• Highly rated, structured 2-week induction programme including face to face training, online modules, shadow shifts and local induction period
• Career advancement pathways for all roles to help you reach your personal best – whether in our homes, schools or our Key2 transitional services
• Dedicated learning and development programmes including fully funded QCF Level 3 for staff in our homes, first aid and IOSSH qualifications and support to become a HLTA, Instructor or a qualified teacher in our schools
• Face to face therapeutic training and support for all staff
• Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics
• Free DBS check and Update Service subscription
• Free eye checks
• Free parking
• Free meals on shift (residential homes only)
• Staff referral scheme with cash rewards – earn up to £500 per referral
• Cashback healthcare plan
• Pension scheme
• Annual Employee Awards Evening and employee recognition schemes
Learn more about us and apply for our vacancies here, email email@example.com or call the office on 01543 570304.
Horizon Care and Education Group Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. The aim of the policy is to ensure no job applicant, employee or worker is discriminated against either directly or indirectly on the grounds of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, religious belief, political opinion or affiliation, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender re-assignment, age or disability. Our recruitment criteria and procedures are frequently reviewed to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and treated on the bases of their relevant merits and abilities. All employees are given equal opportunity and are encouraged to progress within the organisation. We are committed to an on-going programme of action to make this policy fully effective.